We will not be accepting summer basketball camp registrations at this time. We are not cancelling the camps yet. If the COVID-19 situation rectifies in time we will stay on schedule and will open up the registrations at the appropriate time. Camp capacity is not a concern. There will be a space for your child should you decide to have them attend. It just doesn’t make sense for us to take registrations and payments under the current conditions only to have to issue refund checks. Refunds will be issued to those who have already paid. We are just pressing the pause button for now. Stay well! GPD.